The Program Committee was responsible for formulating the overall conference program structure and timetable, determining the overall theme and key topics for the conference and for choosing and organizing Master Class sessions, Keynote Speakers, Round Table and Workshop sessions. The Program Committee provided guidance to the Papers Committee where required in the Call for Papers process and selection of conference presentation material.
For SubOptic 2019 the Program Committee consisted of:
- Dr Stuart Barnes – Program Committee Chair
- Marc-Richard Fortin – Papers Committee Co-Chair
- Stephen Dawe – Papers Committee Co-Chair
- Ian Clarke – Representing SubOptic 2019 Host
- Lynsey Thomas – Independent Subsea Telecoms Consultant
- Alice Shelton – SubOptic 2016 Program Chair
In addition, we are grateful for the advice and support of a whole host of people, most notably Ronald Rapp, Brian Lavallée and Shota Masuda. And, last but not least our Regional Ambassadors, led by Keith Shaw.
The members of the Program Committee together with the Papers Committee have many years of experience in the submarine networks industry. Every one of the team helped to make SubOptic 2019 successful, and we look forward to seeing you all at the next event!